When a man or woman chooses to embark on the road to recovery at a Milwaukee Comprehensive Treatment Center, he or she will be part of a truly personalized treatment experience. Based on the individual needs of the patient, the specific medication used and the therapeutic interventions included within the patient’s treatment plan will be tailored to what the patient needs to have the most successful treatment outcome. Because of the manner in which we cater treatment to the individuals entrusted into our care, those who choose to heal with us are able to achieve long-standing recovery.
Due to the customized treatment a patient receives, the fee for services can vary. Before a patient begins his or her recovery with us, the price for the initial intake assessment and treatment, as well as the method of payment, will be discussed so that each patient is aware of what he or she will be paying and how he or she will be submitting payment for services rendered.
The following are important things to keep in mind regarding payment for services at Milwaukee Comprehensive Treatment Centers:
- Payment for services is expected upfront unless a patient is told otherwise by our staff.
- Our staff must check and verify insurance benefits prior to the start of treatment if a patient desires to use his or her insurance to pay for services.
- Even if insurance will be used, payment is still required upfront. Patients can submit an invoice for services rendered to their insurance company to be reimbursed for the cost of care.
- Patients can pay for services out-of-pocket or with a money order.
- We do not accept personal checks or phone payments.
Should you or a loved one have any questions regarding the cost of treatment at Milwaukee Comprehensive Treatment Centers, feel free to give us a call at your convenience. Our caring staff can provide more detailed information pertaining to treatment cost, insurances that are accepted, or to inform you or your loved one about our ability to provide financial assistance in order to receive our services.
At Milwaukee Comprehensive Treatment Centers, a drug-free future can begin.